The 3D Systems ProJet MJP 2500 is the latest in 3D Systems’ MultiJet Printing (MJP) line of 3D printers. It is designed to combine professional grade 3D printing capabilities with an affordable price, an office-friendly footprint and easy part processing, to create functional precision plastic and elastomeric parts.
The new MJP family of 3D printers deliver high resolution models, prototypes and injection molded quality parts on-demand.
Professional quality parts in no time
Take the step up from desktop 3D printing to 24/7 usability and get more parts in less time. The ProJet MJP 2500 Series’ industrial print head and optimized print parameters deliver up to 3 times faster print speeds than similar class printers for better efficiencies and higher productivity.
Print precision rigid and elastomeric parts with true-to-CAD accuracy, superior surface finish and high quality edge fidelity for true functional testing. Finishing MJP parts is as easy as melting wax. No hand scraping, high-pressure water jets, caustic chemical baths, or special facilities requirements.
Why choose 3D Systems ProJet MJP 2500?
- Enjoy exceptional sharp edges and fine features definition
- Choice of plastic and elastomeric materials engineered for performance
- Print accurate parts that maintain integrity over time, so you can make decisions with confidence
- Technology: Multi Jet Printing (MJP)
- Build volume: 295 x 211 x 142 mm
- Layer thickness: 0,032 mm
- Materials: PP-like, ABS-like, clear, elastomer