Easily create high-definition, precise plastic functional prototypes and end-use parts
The ProJet® 3600 series of plastic 3D printers are ideal for creating durable, high-definition functional prototypes, rapid tooling such as injection molds and casting patterns, and end-use parts right in your office. This versatile range of workhorse printers is easy to use, with fast print times and easy post-processing. Parts made on ProJet 3600s are beautifully precise, with sharp edges and true-to-CAD fidelity. Efficient material use, low-maintenance operation and a five-year print head warranty means you can print with confidence and keep costs down.
Using 3D Systems’ MultiJet Printing (MJP) technology and VisiJet® M3 performance engineered materials, ProJet 3600s print in hard ABS-like plastics in a variety of colors, tensile strengths and other properties to match your application—including clear and biocompatible parts. You can even print sacrificial patterns in precision-castable plastics
Benefits of ProJet® 3600:
- Print accurate parts that maintain integrity over time, so you can make decisions with confidence.
- Finishing MJP parts is as easy as melting wax. No hand scraping, high-pressure water jets, caustic chemical baths, or special facilities requirements.
- The high resolution of MultiJet Printing means even tiny features come out right—and there’s no risk of breaking small features during post-processing.
- Go ahead and compare—MJP parts have the best defined geometry of any jetting 3D printer.
- With some printers, the inability to remove supports from tight spaces limits design freedom. MJP’s wax supports just melt away from even the tightest spaces.
- Every MJP printer comes with an industrial-grade print head designed for long life and high reliability.