MULTIJET PLASTIC PRINTER
The ProJet® MJP 2500 Series is the latest in 3D Systems’ MultiJet Printing (MJP) line of 3D printers, designed to combine professional grade 3D printing capabilities with an affordable price, an office-friendly footprint and easy part processing, to create functional precision plastic and elastomeric parts. This new MJP family of 3D printers deliver high resolution models, prototypes and injection molded quality parts on-demand.
The solid imaging 3D printer produces plastic prototype parts from 3D solid Computer-Aided Design (CAD) models and through the 3D printer system client software. The parts are generated in a rapid prototype (RP) environment. The primary features of the printer are the user interface, build chamber including the print engine, and the material delivery drawer, which contains the materials and waste bag.
Benefits of ProJet® MJP 2500 Series:
- Print accurate parts that maintain integrity over time, so you can make decisions with confidence.
- Finishing MJP parts is as easy as melting wax. No hand scraping, high-pressure water jets, caustic chemical baths, or special facilities requirements.
- The high resolution of MultiJet Printing means even tiny features come out right—and there’s no risk of breaking small features during post-processing.
- MJP parts have the best defined geometry of any jetting 3D printer.
- With some printers, the inability to remove supports from tight spaces limits design freedom. MJP’s wax supports just melt away from even the tightest spaces.
- Every MJP printer comes with an industrial-grade print head designed for long life and high reliability.
Why choose ProJet® MJP 2500 Series?
- Print precision parts in your office, without compromising part fidelity or accuracy.
- Step up from desktop 3D printers to deliver 24/7 usability for high productivity, right in the office.
- EasyClean System is an simple way to remove supports from MJP parts in under 30 minutes, without manual labor and without damaging your printed parts.
- Compatible with robust and versatile VisiJet® M2 materials in durable white and black plastic. Plus offers additional material capability with rigid clear plastic, as well as flexible elastomeric black and elastomeric natural with outstanding elongation and full elastic recovery.