SOLIDWORKS PCB Essentials
SOLIDWORKS eCourses are complete courses converted from the SOLIDWORKS training manuals into self-paced e-learning. The courses employ professional-quality design, guided practice, offline exercises, and highly interactive content.
The goal of SOLIDWORKS PCB Essentials course is to introduce the essential features required for the successful creation of a PCB project.
Students attending this course are expected to have completed the SOLIDWORKS Essentials course.
With this eCourse you will get 18 lessons
Course length: 18 hours 15 min
- Introduction to SOLIDWORKS PCB Design Projects
- Creating Schematic Templates
- Configuring the Schematic Preferences
- Populating Schematics
- Creating Schematic Connections
- Using Schematic Annotations
- Compiling and Verification
- Collaborating with SOLIDWORKS
- Configuring Layers and PCB Stacks
- Configuring the Outline, Keepout and Cutout
- Configuring Origins and Grids
- Transferring Design Data
- Placing Footprints
- Design Rule Checks
- Defining Polygon Pour
- Inspection – Global Edition
- Outputting Data